Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sad News!!!

My cell phone won't let me send pics to this love thing i like to call my weblog, so i wont be sending any pictures from the road...i will throw some up when we get back.

a couple other things...I'm glad that the Chan Chan man is blogging on here so we can know somewhat of the goings on in the pacific northwest...domo arigato Chan Chan San!

Scrat...there is some book out there called "The Secret" or something that basically says that if you wish something, it will be yours....keep wishing on the house...or maybe you could pray to the almighty "John" and it might happen!

Scarlet, i need a copy of the song on Bobo's blog for ipod too, along with "Everyone Loves Bob Marley".

ok...thats enough nonsense for tonight...i think im gonna go watch tv

nanu nanu, peace, live long and prosper and i love you!

may the force be with you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering...if I pray to the almighty John do I start it like this...

"Dear John,"

LOL, had to throw that out there.

Unknown said...

I can't believe that your cell phone wont let you send an email. I'm coming over to look at it.
AND ... I'll be happy to help you with the Bob & Leva, I'll put them on my flash drive and bring them over too. Is there any others while I'm at it? Sorry, I don't have "Y.O.U. Spells Girl" it was some how left off of all the NKOTB albums that I own :(