Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And a friendly hello to you all!

 
so....i realize i haven't put together a decent blog post in quite a while.  Mrs Mouse has been gone all week to Hawaii with her mother, 3 aunts and a cousin (and i couldn't be more bored!)
i thought i would try to be like some of my blogging heroes and try some of their techniques.
First Off: i thought i would watch the dvd's that are in my collection that we have bought, but never have watched...i watched one of 7 unwrapped dvd's...It was Rocky Balboa (the most recent rocky movie).  It was really pretty good...just wish i had that movie with the smoker hero in it..hint hint!
Second Off: i decided to play Madden on the Playstation 2...that was good until i destroyed all of the teams i played and won the Super Bowl (Go Broncos!)
Third Off: i fertilized the back yard grass with Weed and Feed, and while doing that, i checked Mrs Mouse's tomatoes, and i think the frost and snow from last weekend got them....im gonna get it for that one!
 
Basically, i am getting sick of staying home all of the time...I keep applying for jobs, and no one seems to want me...that's really good for my self-esteem issues!
 
Anyway, Mrs Mouse will be home this sunday, so i only have a few more days of boredom to survive....somehow, i think i will.
 
So....to sum up.....Norm Bored!...Z, your house looks cool, Freckle bug, Happy B-day.
 
see all of you people later!...........and please bring me the Batman!
 



3 comments:

z said...

I swear I gave you those "items". I guess I need to check my packpack. Also send me an email and I will send you a job link to a place where I know they are hiring.....

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're bored. We could come invade you again, we were just giving you a break out of kindness, but if you're really that bored!

Jessica Pears said...

You can come and do my yard work. Sadly I can only pay you in bird seed.