Saturday, July 19, 2008

WHATS NEW?

Hey guys....thought i would come on here and say hi, it has been a while!
 
let me see...what is new since i last put anything on here?
 
hmm...let me think...it has been like a month.
 
there was a parade,  i spent time in the mountains, got fired, played with the dogs, watched crappy daytime tv (judge shows suck!), discovered vanilla bean frappachinos at starbucks and got a part time job at the ESA.
 
that's my boring life in a nutshell....if anyone knows of any whay to make free money other than by selling body parts or fluids, let me know....no drug sales either.
 
anyway...i will see you all later.....anyone wanna go see batman with me?
(they wont let my doggies in, i checked!)
 
 




Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You Got Fired?! That's terrible!
Me and John will go see Batman with you. we'd like to see it in IMAX. I'll even buy your ticket.
I don't know where to find you free money, but when you find out you can let me know too.

Anonymous said...

Hows the job hunt going?? If you find free $$ I want in on it too!