Monday, March 31, 2008

ATTENTION ALL 30ish WOMEN!!!

New Kids On The Block to make TV appearance

All five members of the group New Kids on the Block are expected to appear together on the Today show on April 4th, when they are expected to officially announce they've reformed.

Speculation the group - Danny Woods, Jonathan Knight, Donnie Wahlberg, Joey McIntyre and Jordan Knight - has reunited reached fever pitch in January when a new untitled track was uploaded on New Kids On The Block's recently-active official Web site.

And although Woods denied the band is to reform, reports the five-piece were in the studio working on a new album then surfaced.

Now New Kids On The Block, who sold over 50 million albums before splitting in 1994, are to appear on NBC's morning show, where they are expected to announce a tour celebrating the 20th anniversary of the release of their smash sophomore disc Hangin' Tough.






5 comments:

Unknown said...

yes! I got my email bout it on Sunday!! woo hoo!

I'd call in sick to work that day, but I can't. I guess I'll have to miss it. Unless someone wants to record it for me :)

Anonymous said...

It's a shame I missed out on this. I just YouTubed them and I can't remember them. I mean I remember seeing pictures but I don't remember any of their songs. Guess I won't be missing anything when I don't watch their special.

Captain Power said...

YAY!!

Geoffrey said...

the sad thing is that people found out about it because of their website....that means that people were going to their website....CRAZY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Next blog please!